Monday, October 17, 2011

Birthday!

It's my birthday today! Turning 21...yes the big 21!! time passes by so fast...but I don't feel any different though haha
Last weekend I went out with my sisters and her friends for dinner. And then we went to a cafe to yam cha and chat. It was supposed to be a surprise party for the October babies. In the end, the surprise party was not very surprising at all...haha...but it's all good..Had a very fun and relaxing evening.
Towards the end, they took out the cake and started singing happy birthday. Even the ang mo at the cafe sang with us and started the hip-hip hooray cheer! haha

It's a taro cake! It's quite good. I usually don't eat cakes unless its for special occasions. It's because I just don't like cake with too much cream.
Then my sisters gave me a birthday present! It's a perfume! yay!

My brother gave me a small purse-like handbag!

And my friend gave me a set of bubble bath & shower cream! haha

Whatever people give me for my birthday I'm always happy. haha....well who wouldn't...
Anyways, had a great birthday this year! Hopefully I'm one year older= one year wiser! haha

1 comment:

  1. haha..ur present r nice..haha..
    mine is more childish..haha
    older 1 year = one year wiser..like it..hehe

    ReplyDelete