Monday, August 29, 2011

Marathon

Last Sunday on the 28th Aug, I had my first marathon! yeah!!! Ok I don't know if that can be considered a marathon, but its a 12km run. It still sounds very daunting..

I was going with my more fitter friend, so I tried to exercise as much as I can before the event.hehe... During the actual run, I actually finished in 1 hour and 46 minutes! That was earlier than what I expected! haha...I previously thought I can only finished in at least 2 hours. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was, but now my legs are sore as hell..

Also, the event organizer gave us our stats for the marathon.
I am the 13771th to finished, the 2453th in the 12km category and the 6165th in gender place!
yay! haha (Ok they don't mean anything, but what the heck, yay!) By the way, the 1st person finished in 35 minutes. crazy....

I even have a medal to prove it! hehe

Yeah! So happy that I finished the marathon! Feel so accomplished!! Now I can cross off "running in a marathon" in the "things to do before you die" list. haha

1 comment:

  1. wow..clap clap..give u 100 like..haha..i wonder how many hours i'll take..or maybe i'll give up half way..hehe

    ReplyDelete